Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by cms
ONGOING CONTRACT POSITION
Various sites based within the London and Greater London Area
SHIFTS- 7am to 7pm day shift / 7pm to 7am night shift
PAY: Up to £10.20 per hour
Benefits: Travel Expenses PAID FOR.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for security officers to work on a PRESTIGIOUS GOVERNMENT CONTRACT.
We are actively searching for Security Officers, on behalf of a leading Facilities Management Company who have won this high-profile multi-site contract to provide a first-class security service within the PUBLIC SECTOR.
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance, and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
TO BE ELIGIBLE for the role, you must have the following:
- A valid DOOR SUPERVISOR or SECURITY SIA LICENCE
- A full 5 YEAR HISTORY IN THE UK
DUTIES for the Security Support Officer may include:
- To provide effective security measures necessary for the safeguard of the property.
- Controlling and registering vehicular / pedestrian movements in accordance with site assignment instructions
- Health and Safety of yourself and others on the site
- Escorting and monitoring contractors or visitors to the site
- In line with client requirements, maintain a check on the perimeter and external areas of the site checking for intrusion, fire or flood
- In line with client requirements, conduct regular, highly visible patrols of the site on the perimeter boundary and lockups when necessary
- Ensuring a correct response to all incidents or occurrences
- Undertake any reasonable requests by management or the client
- Providing reliable and effective cover across numerous sites
- Ensure first class presentation at all times
If you are a MOTIVATED, CUSTOMER FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL and want to take your career in security to the next level - then we want to hear from you!