Home Based Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer - £45k
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by NONSTOP RECRUITMENT
Home Based Role with a High Degree of Autonomy
A UK based organisation which is rapidly expanding is seeking an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer to take on the role of a Principal
- UK Based Company
- Rapidly growing Geo-environmental/Geo-Technical consultancy who are looking to branch further out into the UK and improve their coverage - Organic role
- Work directly with a well respected expert in the Industry
- Projects are varied from remediation of chemical works to Basement Impact Assessments
- There is a great deal of autonomy within the role and you will be able to manage your own time.
- This is a Home Based post - you will be required to travel to the office for monthly team meetings, this will be paid for.
- Will have the opportunity to explore a new office region
- The role will focus around reviewing and signing off on reports - project management, site walkovers of local sites
- Excellent salary
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer who has chartership to take the next step in their career. The company is a rapidly growing organisation who are looking to branch out further int he UK and improve their coverage as such you will have the chance to explore new regions/territories in order to setup new offices.
You will be working closely and receive the support from the Managing Director of the organisation who is a well known and well respected expert within the industry. You will be supported in the role as well have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience further as the company will provide funding towards any external courses.
As this is a Home based post you will have the autonomy to manage your own diary. The organisation is innovative and has integrated communication technology so meetings are generally done via Skype and conference calls. You will be required to travel to London once a month for the monthly meeting, however this is all paid for.
To be considered for this post you should have extensive experience within Geo-Environmental or Geo-Technical engineering positions. You should also have chartership.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on . Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to
Peritus Green Associates