Regional HR Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by CvWow
Are you a successful and passionate HR Business Partner, Regional HR Advisor or HR Manager?
Do you want to take the next steps in your career with a leading franchise dealer group?
Our client are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Regional HR Manager to provide ongoing HR support to the Southern Region.
Why work for our client?
Joining the team as a Regional HR Manager, you will play a real part in shaping the future of the company and in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous long service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As the ideal Regional HR Manager, you must have a proven track record of providing HR Employee Relations advice to managers and employees. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally be CIPD qualified
- Be proficient in employment law and ER best practise
- Ideally have multi-site experience
- Possess good communication skills; written and verbal
- Be able to work effectively under pressure
- Have confidence in coaching
- Have experience of managing work within a framework of company policy and process
What will my new role involve?
Reporting in to the HR Director, the successful Regional HR Manager will be responsible for providing both remote and face to face HR support and guidance to line managers and employees. Your daily responsibilities will also include:
- Providing HR advice and support to employees and line managers by telephone
- Providing on-site support where necessary
- Working within the company guidelines for levels of HR support
- Coaching line managers in best practise
- Proficient at interpreting policy and process to support discipline, grievance, harassment, absence and performance management issues.
- Supporting HR Business Partner as required
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Regional HR Manager.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Pytec IT Recruitment
Michael Page Human Resources
Ashley Kate HR