Junior Account Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by NL RECRUITMENT
Junior Account Manager
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Salary: £20 - £23K based on experience (some weekend & out of hours work may be required)
Benefits: 28 days leave per annum, and an additional extra day per year of service, up to 31 days
Our client operates a mid-sized contact centre based in Colindale and offers a complete end-to-end call with their extensive client base. The core services that our client provides includes inbound call handling, orderliness and customer service support, with an outbound division running telemarketing, appointment setting and customer reactivation campaigns.
As a Junior Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with the clients to provide the best possible experience. You will be working within internal departments and work directly with clients, managing certain aspects of a client's activity. You will be expected to assist the Senior Project Manager in driving project delivery across all the required internal departments to set new projects up and facilitate their smooth implementation and ongoing change management.
- You will be responsible for assisting the client and campaign expectations are met
- helping with the scripting requirements for the correct call flow
- assisting in the building of scripts into the CRM system
- assist in the production of frequent client reports and the management of client data flows
Required skills and qualifications:
- Academically qualified to a minimum level of GCSE
- The ability to multi task and manages time effectively is critical to the role
- Demonstrable project management skills, good problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure within tight timescales and maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with and converse with clients and internal departments at all levels
- Flexible, positive with a can-do attitude
- Good level of computer literacy, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio
- Web development experience desirable
If you are interested in this role then please send us your CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Fusion Consulting Ltd