Service Support Administrator
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Ricoh UK Ltd
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions.
This role is based at our prestigious UK HQ office in Brackmills, Northampton.
What you will be doing
- Quality & KPI Reporting - To carry out checks relating to ticket and telephony quality. Reporting back to the management team on a regular basis with trending and required improvements.
- Queue Management - To coordinate the escalation process to other support teams where appropriate, in order to progress incidents to an effective resolution in a timely manner. End to end management of 3rd party queues, break fix process management and communication between internal Ricoh departments.
- Service Level Management - To monitor SLAs and provide timely and accurate information relating to the ITS Service performance results to operational Managers, to enable monthly customer reporting in line with contractual requirements.
- Standards - To comply with ITIL standards, Service processes and maintain Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication.
You will ideally have
- Good knowledge of electrical/ mechanical engineering,
- Full and clean Driving Licence - company vehicle will be provided
- Proficient IT skills
- Have a proactive and open minded attitude
- Must be a team player
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times
- Excellent Interpersonal and customer handling skills
- A desire to learn within a fast paced and varied role
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Logical and analytical thinking
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is a wonderful opportunity to join and kick-start your career with a global company where career development is positively embraced, encouraged and rewarded. We offer a wide variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
The One Group