Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by May & Stephens
£15p/h - £19p/h
This leading global FMCG firm, with beautiful offices in the heart of the West End, is seeking a Personal Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to managers and their teams.
This is an ongoing temporary role, to start ASAP.
Providing wide ranging secretarial and administrative support, duties of the Personal Assistant will include:
- Provide confidential and comprehensive administrative/secretarial support, covering highly sensitive work
- Assisting managers with personal matters where necessary
- Gate keeping of calendars for managers and arrange meetings
- Assist in processing of expenses
- Responsible for all new starter administration
- Producing of Powerpoint presentations
- Prepare papers for meetings as required
- Assist in arranging of conferences and team meetings
- Assist Managers with record management where necessary
- Other ad hoc administration / secretarial support
Personal Assistant - what we're looking for:
- Personal Assistant experience within FMCG is preferred, but is not essential
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to anticipate requirements
- Able to balance work and meet deadlines without sacrificing accuracy
- Strong MS Office skills are essential
- SAP knowledge would be beneficial
Personal Assistant - what's in it for you?
- The chance to work for a global leader in their field
- A work-life balance (working 9-5!), working in stunning centrally located offices
If you are immediately available and feel this fantastic Personal Assistant role could be of interest, apply now to avoid disappointment!
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.