Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by BSI
Are you looking to start your HR career? Do you want to be part of a global organisation with an outstanding reputation in business excellence?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic HR team based at our offices in Milton Keynes on a 12 month FTC.
This role will be supporting the business through a period of growth by providing a right first time and efficient HR administration service to key stakeholders across the business.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI's influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A degree or relevant qualification
- Excellent administration experience
- High standards of accuracy, quality and efficiency and a strong service ethic
- Proactive and enthusiastic team-player and relationship builder
- Strong numerical skills/data analysis/reporting and organisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with active listening
- Ideally been working towards CIPD or is already qualified but not essential for the role
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become a BSI HR Administrator then please click 'Apply' today!
Ideal Personnel and Recruitment Solutions
Adam Butler Limited
Pytec IT Recruitment