Assistant Service Controller
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Uxbridge Employment
My client who service London and the surrounding area are looking for someone to join their ever growing team of Service Controllers. You will be an integral part of a team responsible for dispatching, briefing and debriefing drivers. You will be scheduling work which needs a high degree of accuracy and working in accordance with all relevant legislation and guidelines.
• Ensuring all collections are completed in a timely manner
• All missed collections are recovered within 24 hours
• Customers are notified of service failure as soon as is practically possible
• Ensuring customer's requests are acted upon swiftly, (Additional collections, one off clearances, failed collections, and deliveries of containers)
• Help with preparing daily computerised drivers routes
• Assisting the service manager with the supervision of Drivers
• Ensure that all drivers are given a thorough debriefing at the end of their daily shift and acting on any information identified
• Processing customer requests from initial order through to the invoicing stage
• Have the ability to provide an effective and continued improvement in routing of vehicles
• Data inputting of vehicle tip tickets, drivers work sheets coupled with time sheets
• Accurate processing of all paperwork to enable accurate invoicing
• Any other duties or tasks within your skills and knowledge as requested by the General Depot Manager
Skills and experience:
• Competent user of MS Office and internal systems coupled with mobile devices
• Scheduling drivers would be desirable
• Customer Service experience is a must
• Strong administration skills and able to communicate to a high standard both written and orally
• Able to work in a fast paced environment, thrives under pressure and manage your own workload effectively and above all efficiently
• Flexible and able to work well in a team as well as use your initiative
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.
Source4 Personnel Solutions
Egham Agency Temporary Services
Demon Recruitment Group