Associate Recruitment Consultant- Join our Graduate Academy
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Phaidon International
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate opportunity to join our January Training Academy where you will be trained to become a world class specialist recruiter
Basic Salary plus commission
Year 1 expect to earn £35,000+
Year 2 expect to earn £60,000+
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awards including:
- Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For
- The Queen's Award for Enterprise International Trade 2017
- One of the fastest-growing companies in Europe on the Inc 5000 list 2018
We do this through 5 niche brands under the Phaidon International umbrella.
A little bit about us... At Phaidon it is our priority to understand our product; people! It is our belief that our success as a global recruitment firm is due to our model of long-term partnerships with clients and focus on micro-specialist areas of expertise. We aim to give our clients a full understanding of the sectors that we operate in and have the ability to place senior-level, rare and specialist talent providing a fantastic service for both client and candidate.
- Selby Jennings- Financial Services Recruitment
- DSJ Global- Corporate Leadership Recruitment
- LVI Associates- Infrastructure Recruitment
- Glocomms- Emerging Technology Recruitment
- EPM Scientific- Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Recruitment
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
- In this role, it will be your responsibility to manage the recruitment process from seeking out new client companies and finding high-level job vacancies inside those firms to sourcing the best candidates for that role and managing their process from interview preparation to offer and acceptance.
- You will be working with a range of clients from exciting new start-ups to Fortune 100 companies that require specialist and niche-market individuals to develop their businesses.
- By using a range of resources from social media to job boards and most importantly using your own initiative you will be responsible for finding and placing senior level candidates.
How will you be rewarded?
- Excellent training with an industry award-winning recruitment company.
- Competitive Basic Salary with an uncapped commission of up to 35% with an OTE of £35-50,000 in year one and average take home in our London office of £72,000 in year 2!
- Unlimited opportunity for progression and international relocation opportunities after 12 months.
- Vibrant and fun work environment with personal 'Deal Shouts' and great colleague support.
- Target based incentives including Holidays, opportunities for early finish times and even a Monthly Lunch Club to top London Restaurants led by senior management.
- If you think a recruitment role at Phaidon is for you send us an application today, we are always seeking competitive, motivated and driven individuals!
What do we look for?
- Degree educated
- Extra curricular activities that show you have motivation and ambition such as sporting achievements, members of society's, hobbies and passions
- Work experience or internships
- Attributes such as competitiveness, resilience, ambition, motivation, tenacity and a positive attitude
If you would like to have a conversation with the internal recruiter to understand the role in more detail, contact Carra Hart; Interviews are taking place now!
ESG Recruitment Limited