Innovation Data Scientist
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Harnham
Innovation Data Scientist
£50,000-£60,000 + benefits + bonus
This an exciting new opportunity for growth and learning, quick! You will be joining a rapidly expanding Data Science team, get in early and fast-track your development. As a Data Scientist in this team, you will be focusing on applying machine learning to large data sets, setting up models to analyse customer experience. Join an exploratory Data Science team that implements advanced statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
This fast-growing ecommerce company is heavily invested in finding the next top Data Scientist. They are looking for someone to join a team that champions a data-driven approach to all business decisions. You will be working closely with teams across other business areas and communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders. Joining a culture that drives pioneering ideas in data science within banking. You would also be getting excellent training and learning opportunities, reporting into the leaders in this field.
Working with large data sets, building advanced statistical and machine learning models to analyse how customers are using their product and producing insights off the back of this. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for delivering these insights back to non-technical management and stakeholders to improve customer acquisition and therefore revenue. You will be encouraged to lead your own research into creating tailored solutions to technical problems and take on as much or as little responsibility as you feel you can manage, with the opportunity to manage in the near future.
- Applying advanced predictive modelling and machine learning techniques, in Python, to large data sets to set up forecasting
- Experimenting with machine learning techniques using Python
- Using SQL for data manipulation
- Effectively delivering technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge and use of Python for machine learning and SQL for manipulating data
- Proven commercial experience applying machine learning techniques using Python
- The successful data scientist will have industrial experience using machine learning techniques, in Python, for forecasting
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate heavily technical concepts in an effective way and have experience delivering such to non-technical stakeholders
- £50,000-£60,000 + benefits + bonus
- Fortnightly meet ups
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!