Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Liberty Resourcing
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
A successful and growing architectural practice are looking for a highly organised, confident and multi-tasking HR Assistant to join their busy HR department. You will be an integral part of the team and be responsible for the administration function of the department. You will also be there to support the HR Advisors from time to time which will include knowledge of employment law and legislation.
You will report to the Senior HR Advisor and be there to ensure full functionality is applied to the day to day running of the HR department.
- Maintain day to day contact with all staff
- Cover for other members of the HR team during times of absence
- Assist HR advisors in all tasks
- Maintain accurate information on the database
- Manager recruitment inbox & attend resourcing meetings
- Coordinate interview booking process
- Arrange appraisal reviews with all staff
- Collecting and processing paperwork
- General administration duties
- Perform staff inductions
Key attributes/ Qualifications required:
- Education to A 'level standard
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar role
- Administration experience essential
- CIPD part qualification (preferred but not essential)
If you are an approachable person, who has the ability to work under pressure and has excellent communication skills, then this role is for you! Please click apply below now!