Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Reed Specialist
The role is a 12 month Fixed term contract paying £20,420 annually.
In this role you will be analysing information sent in by customers to understand which department would best handle their claim. You will speak to the customers to gain further information if required, and then add their case onto the system.
You'll be working within a highly professional, yet friendly environment. You'll gain lots of experience, and be trained by the very best - and there may well be opportunities for you to grow and forge a career within this highly-reputable company.
We are preferably looking for candidates with the following experience:
• General administration experience- handling inbound and outbound mail, scanning, updating records and answering queries
• Setting up data on various computer systems
• A finely tuned attention to detail
• A high level of accuracy in data capture and the recording of customer information
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel
The role is due to start in February 2019 with interviews held at the beginning of January.
If this has sparked your interest and it is something you would be interested in please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
House of Commons