Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by CMR Recruitment
Job Title: Property Administrator
Location: Loud Water, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependent upon experience
Summary of Position:
Our client is a specialist residential block management company who are looking to recruit a Property Administrator. This Property Administrator will carry out administrative duties to ensure a timely and responsive property administration and customer service in support of Property Managers and the rest of the Property Services department
- Assist in the general management of properties under the direction of the Property Managers.
- Accurately produce and maintain manual and computer files for each property in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure filing is carried out promptly and in accordance with procedures.
- Promptly process all telephone calls and email and deal with any queries in the absence or otherwise of the person to whom the matter is addressed.
- Ensure that the office environment is kept tidy organised and well-ordered at all times.
- Act promptly in dealing with all complaints received from customers or other parties, informing the relevant Property Manager or Managing Director as appropriate.
- Instructing subcontractors (within arranged authority limits) in respect of maintenance and repair works. Following up with customers to ensure that works have been completed to the satisfaction of the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing personal workflow to ensure that performance targets and standards are met.
- Processing of customer instructions accurately and to service standards set by the Company.
- Assisting with the training, mentoring and workflow management of new colleagues.
- Building good relationships with customers, clients and subcontractors.
- Ensuring that customer and client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Administration of block insurance claims and maintaining Health & Safety records.
- Continually reviewing scheduled statutory service requirements to ensure subcontractors are performing in accordance with their contract.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory/industry and general property-related change.
- Reviewing and critically evaluating existing administrative processes to identify potential improvements and making appropriate recommendations to the relevant Property Manager and/or Managing Director.
- Maintaining effective communication flow within the department and with customers, clients, subcontractors and other parties.
- Assisting Property Managers with mailings and other property management procedures.
- Reporting knowledge of any risks to the relevant Property Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- IRPM useful.
- Good technical knowledge and experience of property administration.
- Fully computer literate with good working experience of MS Office products. Knowledge of property management proprietary software would be advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Customer-focused and task orientated.
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good time management.
- Copes well with pressure and conflicting demands.
- Uses initiative.
- Patient and understanding.
- Personable and well-presented.
Hours of Work - 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
S4 Personnel Ltd
Chiltern Recruitment Ltd