Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by SeaRoc Ltd
We are looking for a Part-Time (22.5hrs to include Monday, Thursday plus another day of your choice) Project Secretary to join the team. A broad ranging administrative role. This position will provide support services to the Operations Team in order to maximise the day to day running of the office and contribute to the delivery of client service and business development.
As the successful candidate you will be highly organised with a good attention to detail. A natural problem solver, you will be able to work effectively both as part of a team and also independently. You will be a proficient user of MS Office products and able to communicate clearly in a variety of formats.
Day to Day duties
- Format SeaRoc Company reports, tenders and proposals to a high standard of presentation.
- Become the company expert in respect of Word formatting. Train other staff as appropriate in formatting skills
- In liaison with appropriate staff, design and implement new template documents and systems as appropriate to streamline working practices
- Research and book travel and hotel arrangements for staff as required
- Support client site staff as requested
- Compose and draft letters, memorandum and other general correspondence
- Provide Document Control services to SeaRoc staff
- Project Resource Document Maintenance
- Facilities management including utilities monitoring
- Switchboard - Answer switchboard calls, monitor and screen telephone calls for all staff
- Receive Visitors to the office
- Service client meetings
- Liaise with Operations Manager regarding the purchase and maintenance of office fixture & fittings
- Waste management documentation and arrangement, including recycling
- Keep detailed facilities log for Managing Agent referrals and progress against tasks.
- Provide administrative support in respect of Project site accommodation and leases
- Coordinate purchasing of office supplies, equipment and stationary
- Open incoming mail and dispatch. Arrange couriers as required
- Maintain contacts database
- Assist Finance with the upload of invoices, general data entry
- Compose correspondence in the form of letters, memorandum or others
- Assist with office administration procedures and carry out new starter inductions