Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Portakabin Ltd
Join our team in Coventry as a Sales Administrator and you will develop, promote and maximise profitable business opportunities for the Business Services, by providing commercial and administrative support and ensuring high levels of service delivery.
Is this role for me?
We're looking for a focused and detail orientated person, with previous experience in an administrative role.
The following experience/skills are also essential for this role:
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- IT literate
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Knowledge of H&S working practices
- Full UK driving licenceKnowledge of SAP would be beneficial but is not an essential requirement for the role.
Portakabin is Europe's market-leading modular building innovator, employing more than 1,700 colleagues across seven countries with a turnover of £300m.
Producing some of the most advanced building systems available, Portakabin buildings are available to purchase through a national UK sales network and for hire through 50 local hire centres throughout the UK.
The Group has the capabilities to deliver building solutions for almost any application - from a single classroom to a multi-storey office complex, contractors' site accommodation and complete hospital facilities.
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000
- 24 days holiday increasing to 25 in 2019
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycles and shopping Vouchers
What are the key duties?
- Respond to hire centre enquiries to generate orders.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements
- Promote and achieve commercial visit targets to be undertaken by the Business Manager.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Once order is won ensure all administration duties are completed accurately.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g SAP and CRM) to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
- Provide appropriate statistical information on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
- General administration i.e. stationary, literature.
- Reconciliation of internal systems (e.g SAP and CRM) to ensure they are aligned.
Please note that once you click Apply Now you will be directed back to the Portakabin site where you will be asked to confirm your contact details before your application is complete.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.
Link Professionals Ltd
First Choice Staff
Anne Corder Recruitment
Meridian Business Support
MVP Search and Selection
Page Personnel Finance
Mploy Staffing Solutions
Brothers Pyrotechnics UK LTD