Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Independence Homes
To provide effective and professional administrative support across various departments within the business. Full or part time.
- Maintain and completing changes to electronic and paper-based filing system.
- Talking to external stakeholders whilst updating our company database.
- Answering internal and external phone calls.
- Providing administrative support across all head office departments where necessary.
- Conducting quality assurance audits in line with company requirements.
- High standard of written English and ability to produce format correspondence that will stand up to potential scrutiny. Minimum Level 2 in Literacy and Level 1 in Numeracy/Application of Number
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey facts and ideas clearly.
- Ability to quickly develop credibility and positive working relationships with management, employees, colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and adapt to meet strict deadlines and targets.
- A pro-active, professional and positive approach.
- Excellent IT skills and ability to present information clearly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats.
- Results focused, and team orientated.
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality