Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
The main purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Contracting Business Unit, ensuring that documented procedures are adhered to and a high level of accuracy maintained at all times.
The Role will include:
• Prepare O&M Manuals, commissioning certificates, H&S plans & engineers packs.
• Complete end of contract processes (archiving files and sending client survey)
• Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
• Data entry in Navision at both quotation and order stage
• Maintain central project data bases (excel spreadsheets)
• Answer incoming telephone calls and handle accordingly
• Simple amendments to project drawings
• Upload documents to external client portals
• Process order on Navision system, including the creation of project files
• Filing & any general administration tasks as required
• Professional and courteous telephone manner
• Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
• Ability to problem solve, pro-active and driven
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
In return my client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 dependent on experience, generous holiday package, free parking. Working hours 8:45am - 5:00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8:45am - 4:00pm on a Friday.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please click apply or call and ask for Charlotte.
Ascom UK Limited
ABC Teachers Ltd