HR Business Partner
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Career Moves Group
Our client is leading in their field within the Tech sector, they are seeking a dynamic HRBP to support their digital team to work through an exciting period of change and growth.
You must have previous experience working at the HRBP level.
- Provide strategic HRBP to provide HR support to the senior business leadership team
- Ensuring long term relationships are maintained at all times
- Support the talent and succession plans
- Coaching on clear objectives and development plans
- Ensure the HR policy, procedures and practices of the business comply fully with legal and regulatory requirements
Desirable experience & skills for the role;
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills-gained through working in a commercial organisation
- Strong resilience working with senior stakeholders - a voice of reason
- Outstanding solid HRBP skills - ability to engage, motivate, deliver organisational change -ideally within HR/Central functions
- A true people person! -easy going, willing and engaging
- This role would suit education to graduate level or corresponding experience, MCIPD or relevant business/professional qualification is desirable
- Substantial knowledge and experience in HR covering a breadth of activities and best in class HR practices and policies.
- Demonstrable change management, coaching and consulting skills.
- Mature ,professional with a proven ability to operate in a matrix business environment.
- Ideal candidate will be fully CIPD qualified or equivalent
This role would very much suit a HR generalist on the ascent in their career .
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.