INTERIM HR BUSINESS PARTNER (30 Hours)
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Reed Human Resources
£35,000 - £37,000
Reed Human Resources are excited to be working with an organisation based in Bristol who are seeking an Interim HR Business Partner for a period of 4 Months, opportunities of being extended thereafter.
This role is regionally based with travel to 10 sites across South West and Oxfordshire. This role will act as driver for change in services and work closely with the 2 regional heads of operations and the 10 service managers. Working within a fast paced environment the successful professional will be responsible for identifying trends within absence, retention, disciplinaries and grievances, using HR data, in order to implement change initiatives to reduce this.
This role is available on a 30 hour contract with opportunities of working from home.
Duties consist of:
• Building trusted relationships with stakeholders and leaders in the business
• Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business' HR plans
• Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, retention, employee engagement and talent analytics
• Use operational and HR data to drive inputs in services, create action plans with local managers and drive positive changes in key performance indicators.
• Coaching and mentoring junior team members and HR line managers
• Supporting line managers across the business in employee relations matters including production of letters and notes.
The ideal professional will:
• Hold proven experience as a HR professional with great exposure dealing with Employee Relations, such as sickness, absence, retention, disciplinaries and grievances
• Be experienced in using HR Data / HR Metrics in order to analyse trends
• Hold experience in implementing change initiatives to increase performance
• Hold previous experience coaching, mentoring and guiding managers in order to drive change and increase performance
• Hold great communication skills in being able to liaise with professionals at various levels
• Be a strategic thinker with experience delivering and implementing new programmes and initiatives
This is an exciting and urgent vacancy, thus if this is a vacancy you are interested in, please apply now or contact Vanessa Otoo at REED Human Resources on for further information
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Habeo Talent Limited
Purple House (HR) Recruitment Ltd
Alexander Mae (Bristol) Ltd