Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Supply Chain People Ltd
£20,000 - £23,000 + pension. Fast-growing consumer products business -winners of "digital business of the year 2018"
Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager and working closely with the Creative team, this role will be responsible for online, packaging and print media graphic design projects. This is a fast-moving department supporting an award-winning international consumer products business. The role includes:
- Prepare design materials for online and printed mediums.
- Creating and preparing packaging for print.
- Assist in taking and editing photos.
- Creating print literature such as flyers.
- Creating images for web and social media platforms.
- Generating new ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring packaging is kept up to date.
- Day-to-day management of packaging projects and daily tasks.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking when it comes to design.
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders from Marketing, Sales, NPD and Operations.
- Liaising with external suppliers such as printers and design agents.
- Assisting the Junior Graphic Designer.
Ideally, you'll have 2-3 years in-house graphics experience and a graphic design qualification with good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Protoshop, Premier and Acrobat. You'll have a real creative flair and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment whilst adhering to brand guidelines and showing your eye for detail and visual aesthetic.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you - so Apply NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.
Love Success Recruitment