Print Account Manager
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by HighPoint
Our client is a dynamic and fast paced SME looking for a Print Co-ordinator/ Account Manager, with Print Industry experience. This is a busy and varied role for an outgoing and vibrant candidate with strong organisational skills and ability to manage and grow client Accounts, there is good opportunity to progress for candidates who are loyal, committed and eager to learn.
As the Print Account Manager/ Co-ordinator you will:
- Deal with customer enquiries taking details of their requirements, preparing estimates and quotations for either Digital or Litho print.
- Co-ordinate and follow up customer proofs, run artwork etc. between departments
- Update the production system and assist in processing orders
- Prepare outgoing post and general clerical support for the sales and production teams.
The ideal Print Account Manager/ Co-ordinator will:
- Have Print industry experience and Account Management/ Account Co-ordination experience
- A good understanding of Digital and Litho print
- Be a confident and outgoing candidate with strong communication skills and telephone manner
- Have the ability to work in a busy environment and be able to multi-task.
- Be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Have a good work ethic, be a team player and have a good sense of humour
- Be confident use own initiative and able to work in a busy, deadline driven environment.
- Candidates will be required to have a DBS check.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
IMR Accountancy Recruitment
Reed Human Resources