Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Utility Warehouse Limited
We are an award-winning FTSE 250 energy supplier looking to recruit a talented Project Manager to join our Energy Programmes team.
About the role
You'll communicate and engage with internal stakeholders and key external stakeholders and suppliers, which may include hardware vendors, software providers and Meter Operators - including our newly formed meter installation and maintenance company, UW Home Services.
You will be working on a variety of industry and customer focussed projects, including system and process integration, internal business change and customer engagement.
- Support the wider Utility Warehouse energy programmes, with focus on Smart Metering - including SMETS1 Enrolment and Adoption, DCC Release 2.0, as well as resulting 3rd party integration and readiness.
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager to define the scope of new projects, assessing business impact, resource requirements, providing cost analysis and projected benefit calculations where possible.
- Oversee change activities and collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and drive change.
- Creation and ownership of project artefacts including; project briefs, roadmaps, risk and issue logs, progress reporting and process documentation.
- Provide project governance oversight for your projects, including coordination of multiple internal and external stakeholders, capturing requirements, attending and capturing minutes and actions in supplier meetings.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing and delivering projects in a fast paced environment, looking to consolidate and build on their project management skills or take the next step in their career from a junior project or business analyst role.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A good understanding of core project management approaches and principles, and how these are effectively applied.
- Experience of managing and delivering projects.
- Experience of coordinating delivering change to front and back office operational teams.
- The capability to support multiple initiatives with competing priorities.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- You'll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Ideally, you'll have:
- A good understanding of the energy industry.
- Experience of working in a smart meter rollout function (SMETS1 and SMETS2) and energy industry transformation projects.
- A professional project management qualification.
- Knowledge of DCC release programmes.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression.
Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That's probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
The role offers a competitive salary and you'll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we've built a culture where everyone counts - one where you'll feel valued and respected.
- We're the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don't waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works - we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We're passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That's why we've won so may awards - including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easy to get to by tube, bus or car.
TED Recruitment Ltd
House of Commons
PROACTIVE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT
MMP Consultancy Limited