Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Lidl
As a professional secretary with the highest standards, you will be at the forefront of Lidl UK's ambitious expansion plans in your region. Based within the Property Office you will make use of a range of talents, multi-tasking as you liaise with our Wimbledon Head Office, other property offices and external consultants on new build, refurbishment and extension projects.
Working closely with the Regional Property Director, Acquisition Managers and Construction Managers you will provide administrative support to the team and maintain the smooth running of the Property Office.
What will you do?
- Prepare reports, raise Purchase Orders, appoint contractors and process paperwork
- Manage diaries, meetings and agendas
- Maintain databases, audio and copy typing
- Help your team and provide admin support for a range of property projects
- Manage and monitor store repair orders
- Handle telephone calls, emails and post
What will you need?
- Proven secretarial/admin experience, ideally in the property sector
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Expert audio and copy typing (50+ words per minute)
- Great literacy and numerical skills and a real eye for detail
- A flair for organisation and confidence communicating at all levels
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience) you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.