Merchandise Administrator - Beauty Team - Watford £10 an hour
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Marketplace Group
My client a European Head Office of a Retail Group is seeking a Merchandise Administrator to support in the Beauty Team. They are seeking someone who is highly organised person whose duties will include:-
- Handle order input into the system and follow-up on orders and documentation.
- Assist Buyers to prepare their market week and related activities.
- Performs general office functions including faxing, copying, filing, preparing and sending samples package deliveries.
- Organises reports for the Manager on a weekly basis or upon specific requests.
- Communicates Buyers' weekly itineraries to Management.
- Supports Buyers with general administration assistance and plays an important role when they are travelling.
- Assists Buyers with trips preparation, hotels and flights booking, and whatever is required, keeping a constant check on the logistics of the trips.
- Oversees the flow of samples in and out of the office, checks the shipping bill of the samples and prepares customs paperwork in order to send samples abroad.
- Experience with computer systems and data entry skills.
- Admin background with good organization skills.
- Excellent verbal/writing skills and ability to communicate to all levels of staff.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities complete the profile.
- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
++ THIS COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE PARKING++
Think Specialist Recruitment
Your World Healthcare