Primary Transport Clerk
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Pertemps
We are currently looking to recruit a Fleet Administration Assistant to join our major transport logistics client in the Thatcham area. Working in a busy area, this role demands a sound knowledge Excel and Microsoft Word, a good telephone manner, the ability to work effectively within and perform a variety of admin tasks assisting the Fleet Manager.
Shift: 10AM to 2PM.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To complete various Excel Spreadsheets competently
- Look after fridge events
- Updating trailer and tractor fleet lists
- Answer incoming phone calls from depots and suppliers
- Ad Hoc Tasks
6 weeks part time 16hrs initially then full time hours 40 hrs a week as holiday cover
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in person, over telephone and email
- Very well organised with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Multi-tasking ability and the ability to meet required deadlines Ability to work under pressure
- Desirable : Experience in administrative roles will be an advantage.
Please apply today!
Forward Thinking Personnel