Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by McCauleys Trailers
Due to continuous business growth, McCauley Trailers are now recruiting for a Production Administrator. This role is suited to someone interested in engineering but with an ability to use computers. The main purpose of this post is to ensure clear communication from sales to design, to ensure all drawings and files are in order and to nest these drawings ensuring capitalisation of sheet metal manufacturing.
Main duties of the post will include:
- The production of job and batch nests for all products moving through production ensuring capacity of sheet metal is capitalised
- Using nesting software to minimise wastage and identify material requirements
- Employing Lean manufacturing tools to help drive efficiencies through fabrication
- Liaise with Purchasing to help identify stock level requirements
- Report and resolve any production issues related to plasma cut parts with design
- Processing of sales order forms into a manner suitable for engineering.
- Bridge communication between sales and design regarding spec changes and production constraints.
- To be in control of specification folders - administration
- Ensuring the seamless flow of communication from office to shopfloor
If you meet the criteria for this role, contact the office on for an application form or submit your CV to . Deadline for receipt of applications Friday 25th January 2019.