Insurance Broker Accounts Technician (IBA)
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by AMC Insurance Appointments Ltd
An opportunity for an individual with a grounding in Insurance Broker Accounts to join a small IBA Accounts team within a well established International Broker. As part of the Accounts Team, you will assist in ensuring premiums are collected on time from clients, funds received are reconciled with accounting entries and payments made to markets promptly. Additionally, working with the Claims Team, to ensure claims monies are collected when due and paid on to clients promptly. Specific duties to include:-
- Analysis of bank receipts and payments, accurate and timely processing of related entries on the company accounting system (Eclipse).
- Reconciliation of cash receipts and payments with accounting entries.
- Processing payments to clients, markets and third parties using the company bank's internet system - premiums and claims.
- Preparation of IBA bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with foreign currency and exchange issues, as necessary.
- Communication with clients/markets (email and telephone) and internal departments to resolve issues.
- Running standard and ad-hoc accounting reports (Eclipse and Excel), as necessary.
- Maintain documented notes on outstanding issues and agreed actions (query log).
- Regular meetings with Accounts team and reporting on issues to Head of Accounts.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as are consistent with this role.
Candidate wishing to apply for this role must have experience in a similar role dealing with Insurance Broker Accounts (IBA)
Lawes Consulting Group