Engineering Recruitment Account Manager
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Barker Black
The purpose of the on site engineering recruitment account manager is to focus on placing professional engineering candidates into contract and permanent positions. Core sectors include chemicals, nuclear, power, energy and oil and gas.
Our client are part of the one of the worlds largest engineering and infrastructure companies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for following the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Maintain the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity.
- Conduct direct candidate sourcing and screening, qualify suitable candidates for specific client vacancies.
- Facilitate the interview and selection process.
- Provide a high level of candidate care by ensuring best practice selection methods are followed and frequent communication is deployed (e.g. debriefing candidates and selling roles).
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within engineering or technical white collar/professional recruitment.
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising, headhunting and database searching).
- Experience of managing candidates through the full end to end recruitment process.
- Experience in the use of recruitment databases.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
Competitive basic salary plus commission. Hours are 8.15am-5.30pm Monday-Thursday with a finish at 3.30pm on Friday.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.