Junior Graphic Designer
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Supply Chain People Ltd
£16,000 -£18,000 Fast-growing consumer products business -winners of "digital business of the year 2018"
Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager and working closely with the Creative team, this role will be responsible for daily graphic design duties and projects. This is a fast-moving and busy design department, designing for a varied range of media and supporting an award-winning international consumer products business. The role includes:
- Prepare design materials for online and printed mediums.
- Taking and editing photography.
- Creating print literature such as brochures and flyers.
- Creating images for web and social media platforms.
- Generating new ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring imagery is kept up to date and Brand guidelines are followed correctly.
- Day-to-day management of own workload and daily tasks.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to design for online and print media.
- Working with internal clients from Marketing & Sales.
- Opportunity to develop the role and your career within the Business.
Ideally you will have:
- Graphic Design qualifications or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Understands the importance of consistency and attention to detail.
- Good eye for detail and visual aesthetic.
- Knowledge of web and print based design.
- PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to deliver artwork to deadlines.
- Creative flair.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and manage workload within a busy department.
If you do not want any two days to be the same, this may be the role for you! Apply NOW!
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.
Beyond the Book
Beyond the Book
Supply Chain People Ltd