Metadata and Digital Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, a renowned artist management company is looking to recruit a Digital Manager with expertise in metadata.
- To generate label copy and convert to metadata format as required for all releases.
- Managing repertoire setup and registrations for all releases.
- Maintain the ISRC data for each artist and register with appropriate body.
- Quick and accurate resolution of data issues, often requiring direct liaison with legal, finance, royalties, label partners and digital and physical distribution partners to ensure that products are fully and correctly registered with all relevant parties.
- Optimise content earnings across all digital channels including ensuring correct and complete product setup so that revenues for artists' audio-visual content online is claimed and secured.
- Compile and maintain information for each artist.
- Input data into the PPL portal for all artists.
- Work with our IT Consultant to optimise data storage and efficient systems and to support staff in resolving general office IT issues.
- Support label and tour promoter partners in creating digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key social media partners / labels / promoters /advertising agencies to benefit artist channels.
- Manage all artists' streaming profiles (Spotify and Apple Music) including optimising channels with correct meta-data.
- Filtering (approving/rejecting) music licensing requests for artists from labels seeking usage of tracks on compilation albums.
- A detailed understanding of metadata requirements and related issues across all product types and media.
- Proven meticulousness.
- Understanding of the needs of external business partners / neighbouring rights societies.
- Ability to work closely with other team members while, at the same time, taking responsibility for and initiative over personal workload.
- Excellent coordination, communication, reporting and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong organisational skills & ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet all deadlines.
- Strong passion and knowledge of music.
Randstad Employment Bureau
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited