Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Perfect Path Recruitment
We are working with a great client with a young and vibrant culture who have ambitious growth plans. This role is due to continuous growth, as a result they are looking for an experienced SEO Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience. You will report directly into the Head of Client Services and you will be expected to deliver the day to day SEO services.
Culture is highly important to our clients, due to the seniority of this position you will be a role model to those around you and will be a natural leader. Below are some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- You will coordinate a team of SEO specialists
- Lead on client projects & become client point of contact as well as provide consultancy & training.
- Client retention
- Keeping abreast of current trends within SEO
- Contribute in new business pitches
- To foster a happy and healthy work environment
- Responsible for all areas of project plans from inception through to completion
- You will control key objectives and performance indicators to insure client expectations are exceeded on a regular basis
- You will be responsible for all planning and ensuring that projects are resourced correctly considering personnel skill and seniority.
Strong communications skills are required within this role as you will need to liaise with other heads of department including:
- Client Relationship
- Creative Content
- Paid Media
This is to ensure that client integrated project objectives are set and continually achieved. As a management team you will be responsible for ensuring high standards are kept this will be assessed by the following:
- Implementation of quality management systems
- Ongoing training
- Final sign off on projects
This role would suit a results-focused leadership style, this will ensure both staff and clients are always informed of what is expected, where they are up to as well as what is to come. Using your experience, you should be able to challenge clients on current strategies during new business proposals using the insight from previous projects. As well as this you will represent our client at events where you will look to identify new business opportunities.
You will have a strong input on SEO strategy both internally as well as externally. You will work closely with the senior management team to set the overall direction on accounts. This will enable you to identify specific needs for each client which will be reported both internally and externally.
Again, it is important to emphasize the importance of culture, you will be a natural people manager, who will have the responsibility of hiring and developing a highly skilled SEO team.
As a business they work very much with a carrot not a stick, this will enable you to build on strengths, coach weaknesses and nurture each individual in your team.
- Minimum of 5 years digital marketing within an agency environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly skilled in interpreting CRO, data, analytics & SEO
- A great communicator throughout all communications
- Budget management
- Ability to go above and beyond and exceed client expectations
Reed Property & Construction
Smart Solutions Recruitment
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions