Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Chase Recruitment
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Our client has been established for over 50 years, providing bespoke insurance solutions throughout the UK. Due to their expansion, they are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join the team.
- Understanding client's businesses and fully assessing insurance requirements
- Taking instructions from clients and processing Mid Term Adjustments
- Negotiating renewals with insurers and clients
- Collection of client premiums
- Management of aged debt
- Looking at cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Maintaining strong and professional relationships with insurers and clients
- Dealing with all general enquiries that come into the office
- Experience in dealing with all commercial products
- Ideally have some experience as a Commercial Account Handler
- Cert CII / DIP / ACII would be desirable
- Experience using Acturis and knowledge of this is essential
As a successful candidate, you will be offered exciting career progression opportunities, as well as receiving personalised employee benefits.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, then please click Apply Now!
Alternatively, you can attach your CV to
Clark James recruitment