Business Development Manager
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Cordant People
Business Development Manager - Recruitment industry
- Circa £28,000pa to £30,000 basic + Car allowance + Quarterly Commission and Elite Performance Bonus.
- West Midlands and Staffordshire territory.
- Permanent contract
- Full-Time Monday to Friday
As a Business Development Manager or BDM in Cordant People you will you'll be part of a big, prestigious business that has a distinctly family feel. Recruitment industry experience is preferred.
You'll be expected to sell to a variety of different businesses winning new business for your region. You will quickly understand their recruitment needs and demonstrate efficient and effective solutions.
As one of the UK's largest recruitment agencies, Cordant People is a great place to develop new skills and bring a spicy sprinkling of variety to your work life.
Key responsibilities - Business Development Manager
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on the recruitment process and responding to the needs of their business
- New sales identification and solution selling
- Appointment setting, booking your own meetings
- Conducting sales meetings with prospective clients
- Sales presentations to prospective clients
- Generating revenue and finding new customers
- Following up on clients leads and sales targets
- Develop an maintain marketplace knowledge
- Selling our recruitment services in person and over the phone
- Networking with local business
- Negotiating business terms and follow a legal process
Experience/Skills - Business Development Manager
To help you be successful we find skills in the following very helpful!
- Recruitment industry experience (B2B, B2C, New Business Development, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Natural sales flare with the drive to achieve weekly, monthly, annual targets
- Confident communicator both verbally and face to face
- Computer literate to compose business presentations, respond to bids and tenders
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
Interested to learn more? Thinking maybe?
We like to look after our staff. You can expect a generous salary, great benefits and lots of freedom. And because you'll be joining Cordant Group - the UK's largest social enterprise - you'll get to make an impact in your local community too, inspiring school-leavers and helping unemployed professionals back into work.
Apply online with your CV
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Fresh Direct Group