Learning & Development Administrator
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Page Personnel HR
A Learning and Development Administrator role for a giant UK retailer based in Middlesex who offers fantastic benefits package and career progression within the organisation.
A giant UK retailer and leaders in the market with a reputation for great service, they offer brilliant benefits and progression to their employees. Based in the Middlesex area.
Learning and Development Administrator - Middlesex
- Assist in creating and coordinating training sessions for its employees.
- Assist in researching new training providers and new apprenticeship standards as they are approved.
- Support management with identification of apprentice/trainee requirements within the business.
- Liaise with managers and training providers to collate applications and shortlist candidates for interview.
- Sending out material to the employees in regards to learning and development.
- The management and supervision of the Learning Management System.
- Learning and Development Administrator experience
- Industry knowledge of the retail sector
- Strong experience with all Microsoft Office packages
- Understanding and importance of the customer experience
- Highly motivated to deliver with the ability to work under pressure
- CIPD qualification or working towards
- Experience creating training sessions for a retail environment
A great Learning and Development Administrator opportunity for a giant UK retailer with a fantastic reputation for career progression and an unrivalled employee package which includes a competitive salary.
Reed Human Resources
Hays Human Resources