Financial controller in Recruitment
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Price Personnel Ltd
Your role as a Management Accountant is to support the Managing Director and Management Team with all financial and budgeting controls for the company.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments and variance analysis.
- Financial year end accounts for certification (and audit).
- Bank reconciliations and foreign exchange revaluations.
- Data input and processing to Sage 50 Professional.
- Monthly corporate credit card reconciliations and input to sage.
- Monthly commissions calculations for sign off and payroll.
- Budgeting and sales floor projections down to consultant level.
- Monitor FX and provide forward rates for invoicing input purposes.
- Process monthly VAT reconciliation and return and quarterly EC Sales List to HMRC.
- Complete annual P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreement return to HMRC.
- Assist Management Team with statistics and/or data when necessary.
- Approve candidate/supplier payments prior to release.
- The ideal candidate will need to be able to work well as part of a team
- Be AAT qualified or have Book Keeping experience
- Proficient in using a computer with particular experience in excel.
- Trustworthy, reliable & confidential
- Attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Sage
Clear Engineering Recruitment Ltd