Interim HR Advisor
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by SF Group
SF Group are recruiting for a HR Advisor to work on a FTC for 3 months for a leading financial company. Well established with offices all over the UK, we are excited to be recruiting for the Nottingham office.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Provide clear guidance on policies and procedures to line managers and employees on a wide-range of subjects including terms and conditions, disciplinaries, performance capability, grievances and absence management.
- Guidance must be given in line with employment legislation whilst also being business and commercially focused
- Produce written correspondence and guidance notes on an individual basis
- Verbal and written communications with line managers and employees to ensure cases are dealt with in a timely manner
- Attend store visits to provide 1 to 1 support to line managers during complex employee relation cases
- Handling a variety of employee relation cases in a fast paced environment, circa 60 cases at any one time, ensuring that SLA's are met
- Facilitation of HR training and induction sessions for management
- Involved in adhoc HR projects
We are looking to move quickly on the role, if you are immediately available, we want to hear from you!
360 RESOURCING SOLUTIONS