Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Page Personnel Finance
I'm recruiting for a international food manufacturing business based in Cardiff to recruit a part time HR Officer on a permanent basis.
International food business who employ over 7,000 people and operate 14 production sites globally. This business has received a lot of recent investment and is going through a period of growth, particularly in Cardiff.
- Managing HR casework for the site providing employment law advice and guidance, supporting and coaching line managers to deal with absence, performance, capability and disciplinary issues.
- Ensure the business attracts and selects the highest quality candidates in the most cost-efficient and effective way. Managing recruitment campaigns, handling internal stakeholders, external agency / headhunter, candidates and the decision-making process
- Conduct audits and ensure ETI base code adherence
- Supporting HRBP on project work
- Maintain employee lifecycle ,revising companies process and procedures to ensure legislation compliance
- Champion the Culture and Values within the org, with focus on the employee engagement, teamwork and training
- CIPD qualified
- A proven track record of HR generalist experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high accuracy and work quality standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, easily builds rapport with others, able to motivate and engage othe
- Pro-active - give ideas and suggestions to streamline/improve process
- Experience of working within a unionised environment
£27-30k plus great benefits