Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Utility Hive
Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Are you a self-motivated person who works well independently with a positive can do attitude? Able to spot and source talent for a variety of roles? If you have answered yes to these questions then you maybe the person we are looking for.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant who can source and recruit new talent to join our Innovative and expanding business.
- Experience in recruiting for various roles in a business
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of basic MS packages ( Outlook, Word ,Excel, PowerPoint)
- A great work ethic with desire to get the job at hand done
- Possess strong organisational skills and must be detail oriented
- Excellent Attention to Detail
What youll be doing:
- Utilising a variety of direct recruitment tools available; from direct approaches and traditional job boards to LinkedIn and other social media platforms. You'll use these tools to identify and engage with candidates who have specific skill sets relevant to our roles and sharing the details of those identified with the L&D Manager
- Carry out all aspects of the recruitment process including sourcing, writing job descriptions, screening CVs, shortlisting, interviews and offers
- Give timely feedback to all candidates during the recruitment process
- Generating referrals and recommendations for our candidate pipeline
- Building out our online presence through social media
- Carrying out research to market map for roles and keeping information up to date
- Carry out any adhoc L&D duties
What we are looking for in you:
- Confident on the telephone and excellent written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and Reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels from senior management to agents
- Self-motivated and Proactive
- Exceptional Rapport Building Skills
- Full understanding and appreciation of maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality
It's a 41 hour work week over 5 days, were open 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 4pm Friday.
We're close to local amenities and convenient links for transport as we are close to Manchester city centre in modern comfortable offices.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and will suit someone who has experience working for a recruitment agency and wants their first internal role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Training and Development provided
- 23 days holiday - which includes your birthday off.
- Free Minibus service to and from Piccadilly Train Station
- On site Gym and Canteen.
SW6 Associates Ltd