Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by SER (Staffing) Ltd
Salary: £20000 to £25000 (dependant on experience) + bonus scheme
I have a superb opportunity for a Lighting Designer to join an existing team of designers in Warrington.
My client has experienced substantial, sustained growth over the past few years and due to this, they are looking for someone new to come and join their busy design team.
Established in 1992, my client has quickly become known as a key player in their field, a recognised market leader in the design and manufacture of high quality luminaires for the commercial, domestic, industrial and architectural markets.
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, we need to talk. Call Mark Clark on today.
- Minimum 2 years practical experience with Relux / Dialux
- Ability to create practical and effective lighting schemes with a commercial sector emphasis
- Capable of communicating effectively with customers and colleagues
- Experience in creating 3D renders with Revit would be advantageous
- Creating Lighting schemes
- Answering technical enquiries to customers and end users
- Supporting the area sales team in timely completion of designs
In return for your efforts, you can expect to work for a stable, established organisation that has a strong history in developing their staff, providing excellent in house and 3rd party training, excellent working hours and conditions and an achievable monthly bonus structure.
If you feel you have the skills and ability to perform this role for a growing and dynamic company then send in your CV to  or call .
360 Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Optionis Group Ltd
Danielle Ward Recruitment
CER EDUCATION RECRUITMENT