Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Dovetail Human Resource Services
£25k+ Depending on Experience plus bonus
Are you an experienced recruiter that loves everything candidate focused?
Do you love the buzz of finding out about people, what they want in their next career move and ultimately matching them to their ideal company and role?
Are you a resilient, hardworking, focused, team player who wants to step away from the sales side of Recruitment and focus on the candidate experience and finding those needles in the haystack for what can be very niche and difficult roles to fill whilst still benefiting from receiving commission?
If you are proficient in interviewing candidates both over the telephone and face to face and are able to engage with people at all levels then this is a perfect role for you.
* Source candidates through a variety of online resources
* Screening candidates and applicants over the telephone to determine suitability for roles and desired position
* Arrange and conduct detailed and effective interviews over the telephone and face to face to provide comprehensive notes to support job applications
* Provide constructive feedback to candidates and manage the process of responding to all applications
* Create talent attraction strategies in conjunction with our Digital Marketing Executive
* Take ownership for the candidate experience creating an engaging, friendly and committed approach to all communication with applicants and professionals in our areas of expertise
* Attend careers fairs, open days and other local and specialist events to support talent attraction campaigns
* Ensure that CRM is up to date and accurately populated with all candidate and applicant activity
* Provide administrative support to the Recruitment team
In the ever-changing world of recruitment candidates are king and here at Dovetail our candidates are as important to us as our clients.
We want someone to join our team to engage and attract the best class of candidates for our clients.
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
* Excellent communication skills
* Team Player
* Brilliant work ethic
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Be an ultimate plate spinner
* Highly organised
* Creative Thinker
* Self Starter
* Motivated by goals
The chosen Candidate must have proven recruitment/resourcing experience utilising job boards and other online recruitment tools such as LinkedIn as well as impressive interviewing skills.
Wisdom Recruitment Services Ltd
CMA Financial Recruitment