Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Career Moves Group
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a HR Advisor to join a globally reknowned media company based in central London. This role will require the successful candidate to Implement and maintain complete HR support, build great relationships both internally and externally and be a key source of people information. The contract on offer is permanent & is paying up to 40k.
- Work closely with the client group to resource as appropriate
- Ensure authorization of role and budget
- Raise appropriate paperwork including contracts
- Ensure any new recruits are communicated appropriately
- Manage the induction of any new recruits
- Ensure any recruitment is commercial and within budget
- Work with the HR Administrator to ensure all paperwork is in place including references
- Work closely with client group on employee relations as and when they arise such as disciplinary and grievance
- Support managers on restructuring as appropriate
- To be able to write and interpret HR Policies
- To conduct exit interviews and resolve any subsequent issues
- To produce KPI's for Senior Management and the Director team
- Manage maternity and flexible working applications for designated client group
- To shadow the Payroll & Benefits Adviser on running the Payroll
- To work on reward projects as and when appropriate
- To support HR Managers during the annual pay review and annual benchmarking
- At least 18 months of operating at an Advisor level within a fast-paced business
- Comprehensive up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to influence a range of personalities and manage expectations
- Working towards or recently qualified CIPD
- Proven experience of running creative recruitment campaigns
- Experience of Policy development
- Experience of Payroll and a sound understanding of reward
- An all-rounder generalist HR Professional who can turn their hand to anything!
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other hr positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://hr-jobs