Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by TFPL Ltd
£26,000 to £33,000
Monday to Friday 9am-5.50pm
About the company
If you're looking for ordinary - look away now. Our Client brings innovation, fun, quality and value to the gifting market. An award-winning, international design and distribution organisation. With offices and warehouses in over four countries. Our clients' logistics and know-how are second to none. From best-selling lines to bespoke product ranges for clients they lead the pack when it comes to delivering pioneering products.
Purpose of the Post
Our Client is looking for a Graphic Designer with both print and packaging experience to work on its expanding gift, licensed and all manner of creative, innovative and design-driven products.
- Working as part of a team to develop packaging design, research current and future trends, trade show visuals and exhibition structures, presentations and catalogues.
- Helping to conceive and develop new product ideas.
- Design advance sales materials for new products.
- Creating CAD visuals of new products prior to launch.
- Communicating with the Design and Product Managers in terms of the general look and feel product ranges.
Who you will be
- Fluent understanding of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop a must).
- Keen eye for composition, a meticulous attention to detail and a real interest in the gift and retail industry.
- Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm to take advantage of every learning opportunity.
- Strong experience of developing design concepts.
- Ability to turn around quality work to tight timings.
- Understanding of digital media capabilities and limitations.
- A keen eye on market trends and industry innovation.
- A hard worker and able to cope in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Useful but not essential experience of designing for web plus UX/UI would be an advantage as would a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Why you should apply
Excellent opportunity to use your creative flair and innovation to work with a company that leads they way in retail gifting
If you are interested in learning more: Please get in touch on or on
Adecco UK Limited
Brandon James Ltd