Recruitment Consultant (IT sector)
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Permanent People | Rec2Rec | Recruitment-to-Recruitment | R2R
Recruitment Consultant (IT sector) - Cardiff city centre
£24,000 - £28,000 p/a
Permanent People are delighted to be working exclusively with a forward-thinking recruitment business who are passionate about the IT market.
On offer is the opportunity to join a thriving business who look after their employees. With a modern office and fun break out areas to relax in, there is a lively culture with a competitive buzz. As investors in people, this company takes pride in retaining their highly professional team of consultants. Not only is it a great place to work, they have plenty of incentives to reward your hard work, including:
- Trips abroad skiing
- Monthly nights out to high-end restaurants
- Early finish Fridays with a drinks fridge
- Regular social events and a fun culture
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Industry leading training and ongoing mentoring
As our client are continuing to grow, they are seeking a professional to join their contract team where you will develop your client base through business development and client visits. This will be a full 360 role with a soft landing, there are roles for you to work on from day one and an excellent company reputation to ease you into the market.
We are looking to speak to people with the following experience:
- At least 6 months recruitment experience, a knowledge of the IT / technical / engineering market would be beneficial or an understanding of contract recruitment
- A sales minded individual who enjoys building rapport with clients
- Drive, resilience and hunger to succeed
- An outgoing and confident personality who enjoys a lively, competitive environment
Please get in touch with Ella at Permanent People for more info or apply now!
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing
Michael Page Human Resources
The Best Connection Group Ltd