Interim Learning & Development Advisor
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Purple House (HR) Recruitment Ltd
Interim Learning & Development Advisor - Retail
Our client, a reputable organisation with multiple locations across the UK and London is looking for a creative Interim L&D Advisor to cover a 9 month maternity leave from January. The role is to work closely with the Talent Development / L&D Team to deliver and facilitate a range of training initiatives with a focus on early careers - graduates and apprentices.
It's a hugely fast paced retail organisation and therefore your ideas and your ability to deliver L&D initiatives that enable their success need to be equally impressive.
What is of paramount importance in this role is an understanding of the operational business and how learning and development can add bottom line value. You will need the ability to engage an audience across many levels. With your credibility and ability to engage people from the most junior grades to the most senior we are looking for a superb communicator at all levels.
One remit of this role will be to identify high potential talent and to create innovative development and succession plans in order to retain, engage and motivate a successful multi-site workforce. An element of the role will be strategic; engaging with the business, undertaking TNA and designing relevant leading edge L&D programmes, with the focus being the implementation and delivery of those early careers training programmes mostly in London but with some travel.
- A Graduate with a background in training people in hospitality or retail sectors.
- You could be a highly successful General Operations Managers with experience of training people in retail looking to focus on Learning and Development.
- Evidence of having designed and delivered training initiatives which support development of customer facing staff and managers.
- Able to evidence improving leadership capability.
- Demonstrable levels of business awareness within a customer facing environment.
- Good relationship building skills and able to engage people to embrace new ways of working.
We are looking for some who can deliver and facilitate totally engaging training programmes as well as someone who can bring new ideas and innovative solutions to develop fast paced, customer facing personnel. This role would offer a high potential candidate the autonomy to add value and make a difference.
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd