Internal Recruitment Manager - 12 Month FTC
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Admiral Group
Our client is seeking to hire a Resourcing Manager, to join a fantastic hospitality business.
Your main role will be to attract world-class talent for all head office and Front of House positions across our clients restaurants in the U.K. Please note this role is a 12 months FTC based in London.
- The main focus of your role will be attracting, screening and interviewing world-class talent for all head office and front of house positions across our clients restaurants from supporting with team member level recruitment up to Management roles
- You will be required to manage social media to ensure the client is attracting the right individual through networking tools
- You will manage the company pages on LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed ensuring that they are up to date with relevant content.
- You will be involved in strategic projects to drive recruitment and to contribute to the success of the company
- You will build effective relationships with suppliers, internal stakeholders and be part of a passionate about our client
- You will build and maintain key relationships with social enterprises, colleges, and universities to source upcoming talent for our restaurants
- You will line manage another induvial
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven previous experience in high volume hospitality recruitment either in-house or agency
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to deal with ad-hoc requests
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management skills
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please get in touch.
GENERAL DENTAL COUNCIL
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited