Assistant Store Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Wireless Advocates
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Car Toys is the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer with locations in Colorado, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We offer a broad selection of the very best mobile entertainment, navigation road safety, and security systems from top manufacturers and pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service, and maintaining a superior standard for product installation and user satisfaction. As one of the leading third party purveyors of wireless phones, Car Toys offers customers the advantage of one-stop shopping for a wide variety of cutting-edge wireless phones and plan options to meet every need.Responsibilities
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for:
- Accurately shipping, transferring and receiving store inventory in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Identifying and tracking inventory movement in and out of the store so that status and location of all store merchandise is identifiable at all times
- Maintaining the stock room and its inventory to standards
- Work in close collaboration with the Store Manager to achieve all store sales and profit contribution objectives, provide leadership in the sales/customer service process through presentation and delivery of sales; and achieve results that exceed company standards in all store operational areas including staff training and development, loss prevention, turnover, and safety
- Provide coaching and guidance to staff
- Prior experience managing people including leading, and coaching a high performance team
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and coaching staff
- Identify challenges and develop solutions
- Develop and foster ongoing positive working relationships with business leadership, vendors, employees and customers
- Superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills and outstanding follow through and execution
- High level of integrity, accountability and attention to detail
- Expert consumer electronics product knowledge
- Able to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Pay & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
CarToys is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at .
Waste Connections, Inc.
The News Tribune