Maintenance Engineer - Days
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
As the Maintenance Engineer based in Cardiff you will support in a number of upcoming and substantial plant expansion projects as well as the planned and reactive maintenance of plant and manufacturing equipment.
The client is a dynamic, creative and inclusive organisations who pride themselves on manufacturing cutting edge and innovative products. They offer bulk manufacturing capabilities along side bespoke solutions.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will play a key role is the site expansion plans which will involve a number of facility and production based project on increasing manufacturing capabilities and automation. You will also be involved in planned and reactive maintenance of the site and production equipment.
The successful candidate will ideal have experience in:
- manufacturing/technical facility
- Pressure vessels, compressed air, cooling and waste water management
- Maintenance of production equipment
- Following Standard Operating Procedures
- Implementation and running of automation equipment
- Chemical engineering process skills
- Working in a food manufacturing environment
- Working in controlled areas
- Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management systems.
- Safe operation of a range of plant/machinery/equipment
- Food Safety and HACCP
- HNC is Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
A salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus bonus, health care, pension and flexible working
Hunter Selection Ltd
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Darron Blewitt Region - PMP