Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Blueprint Recruitment Solutions
We have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a highly respected engineering and construction consultancy on permanent staff basis in Cardiff. Our client provides Design and Engineering solutions to water, environmental and natural resources challenges around the world. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a highly reputable company and work on innovative projects.
- Prepare project bids including cost and budgeted profit, time, methodology and quality and presenting these to clients to negotiate a contract.
- Undertake project planning and be responsible for ensuring they are delivered to profit, agreed timeframes and quality standards.
- Act as a key contact with the client throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Liaise with regulators and other stakeholders with support form the technical team.
- Have a full understanding of the contractual obligations and lead the team to deliver what we have promised.
- Develop relationships with sub-contractors to allow the delivery of project requirements.
- Ensure the project adheres to the clients' project delivery framework and all operational policies and procedures.
- Assist with mentoring, motivating and development of staff.
- APM qualified or equivalent.
- Significant project management experience
- Be experienced managing projects with high standards of health and safety.
- Ability to maintain and manage strong client relationships.
- Commercially aware with experience at providing cost effective solutions in a highly competitive market.
- Good problem-solving ability
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on and quote 15222, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Blu Coal Ltd
Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Michael Page Human Resources
Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd