Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Blueprint Recruitment Solutions
We have a brand new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a specialist contractor to the water industry on a permanent basis in Billingshurst and the surrounding area. Our client is an expanding business with an increasing presence in the water industry, currently holding 5 and 10-year framework contracts covering 75% of the UK with 15 of the UK's leading water companies as well as the Environment Agency. This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a company that engages, develops and rewards its colleagues.
Our client offers numerous benefits including a competitive salary, generous reward schemes and a company car or car allowance.
The selected candidate will be responsible to delivering client projects in a highly collaborative and proactive manner to the agreed programme by working alongside the Quantity Surveyor. You will ensure that all work is completed within budget and the agreed timescales. The role will cover a large geographical area and will involve travel to various sites.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience working on projects within the construction industry. Water industry experience would be a definite advantage.
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Have a recognised Health + Safety or NEBOSH qualification.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of civil engineering projects and an ability to manage the delivery of large-scale new build projects.
- Ability to communicate with senior management, site staff and clients.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Bush on and quote 15216 or email on Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Smart Monkey Marketing Ltd
First Recruitment Services Limited