Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Staffbase Recruitment
Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer to undertake planned and reactive electrical maintenance activities at our client's busy manufacturing plant near Nottingham.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be primarily responsible for undertaking electrical improvement activities and also you will assist with machine breakdown and repair and site facilities electrical maintenance.
We are seeking candidates who have previous electrical maintenance experience in a heavy industry or manufacturing environment such as recycling, aggregates or mining sectors.
Duties will include but is not limited to maintaining the following;
- Electrical fault find and repair of production machinery
- 3 phase electrics, motors, inverters, servos, relays, sensors
- High voltage switch gear and control panels
- PLC controls, fault find and repair
- Conveyors, Hydraulic presses, pumps, motors, compressors
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Support maintenance team with some reactive maintenance work
You will have excellent electrical maintenance experience and you will have at least 3 years previous electrical maintenance experience ideally heavy industry manufacturing environment.
You will hold 17th Edition electrical wiring regs certification and you will have good PLC fault find and repair skills. Candidates with good Siemens S7 will have advantage however all applicants will be considered.
You will be highly motivated and you work alone or as part of a team.
Hours of Work:
6am - 6pm (days) 4 on 4 off shift rota
- Excellent basic salary and overtime OTE £38K - £43K
- 28 days annual leave
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited